In my case, I just use of its “editors” lucky ones to have a treatment “VIP” and so I spent my last Thursday with Google Adsense 6 people in the presence of at least fifty publishers like me. The exchange in this case is very rich and during breaks, also took the opportunity to do networking.
1. The 300 x 600
In the sidebar of blogs, there must be an insert of 300×600 (skyscrapper): new format that has appeared there is little and begins to show results. It is clear that today there is little bidding on this insert, so that many of its inserts are available for advertising at lower prices displayed, but Google says that more and more applications are made on this The return of this conference so I placed the insert 300 × 600 and a priori, I have observed a slight increase in earnings of approximately 20% compared to my old 336 Inserted x280.
2. Keep checking the Adsense forum and help center
There is a forum on Adsense you must regularly check the url is:
https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=fr#topic=3373519
on the official forum, you will find a lot of interesting information that will make you grow in your editor of expertise.
Remember also to go on the forums
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense-fr
3. The first ads that appear on your pages are those that are the highest paid.
I have already spoken of this feature, but it’s good to do a recall, it is always the ads that are placed first in your blog that brings in the most money. This means that it is better to place the first ad block in the most strategic area, that is to say below the title (I speak for me). It is said that we can prioritize.
4. Ad Types: contextual and display ads
It was clear that he really had to open all of our ads to “Textual and Graphic Ads”. Know that sometimes the ads tank runs out and it is therefore necessary to give maximum opportunity to continue to charge advertisements.
5. Do not block
With Adsense, you can block the URL of some advertisers, if not downright an entire category of advertisers. Some publishers (bloggers) in the spirit of “nobility” block certain ads. Frankly, it’s not worth it, because you can really lose a few winning percentages. In the following example, we can see that the “Arts and Entertainment” accounts for 11% of my impressions! It would be suicidal to forego 10% of advertisers.
Of course, if your blog you sell a service or product, it will still be better to block competition. However, if your blog does life advertisements, do not block anything!
6. What is the best location for an Adsense ad?
During the lunch break, I sat at the table of the Adsense team, with the aim to get the most information possible. So I asked them what was the best location for an Adsense ad. The unanimous response (asked three experts separately): The announcement to the left with text around has one of the best performance.
There is also the technique of putting two ads side by side. For now I have not yet implemented this technique because I expect to measure the effects of my 300×600 ads.
7. Install the toolbar Adsense
If you launch you into a partnership with Google Adsense, so install Google Publisher Toolbar. After all it is your Adsense earners or this is your month-end rounder, so do be armed with all the tools available to better understand how all these people.
8. A / B Test
Recently, Google AdSense has launched the option of doing A / B testing. This technique is used to analyze the performance of an ad to another. It leaves the listing appear for 50% of ad impressions and B for the other 50%. Is allowed to run the site for a given number of prints (10,000?) and we see what is the best ad that bill and start again. I have not tested this technique, but it’s a hyper-known technique of e-marketing (see definition on wikipedia (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_A/B
9. 15 pixel space around an Adsense ad
In order not to mislead the reader, it is important to leave a gap of 15 pixels between the Adsense ads and other web content
10. Do not overlay drop-down menu on Adsense Ad
In terms of regulation, it really is advisable to read and reread the rules despite this, some things are beyond us, and here’s one I practiced without even knowing that I was violating the regulations. The screenshot shows that the menu “Audio” passes over the Adsense pub: it is forbidden!
11. If the ads do not appear on your blog.
It may be that the Adsense ads do not appear on your blog article. This is probably because the vocabulary used in your title or in the article itself is not really accepted by Google. I t is better to change the words that prevent the display of ads.
12. No more than one ad displayed on a mobile page
Given the size of web pages on a mobile display, it is forbidden to view more than a pub at the same time on a mobile screen. Again this is prohibited by the regulations.
13. Google is studying a fixed banner that remain permanently on the mobile screen
Do not forget that Google also wants to earn as much money and a banner that is displayed continuously on a screen, it is an assurance of an increase in CTR.
14. Can I start a blog on the VIN?
To the question: can we create a blog that talks about wine? Indeed in the Adsense contract, it is forbidden to talk about alcohol, but in fact the wine seems not to be part of the lot, we talk of spirits in the Adsense regulation. it is also well explained on:
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688?hl=fr
Conclusion
Even with my good level of knowledge on the Adsense product, I still gleaned some good information, which makes me say that it is always possible to scrape some money. This day made me made money over the long term. If I can scrape is only 3 Euros more days, it’s all the same € 1,000 at the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment